Adhesive Repair Kit Dr. Boat + BLACK PVC patches + Mesh + Glue box
DR.BOAT 2 IN 1 specialized ADHESIVE FOR PVC pontoons and pools (glue and liquid patch) with the effect of cold welding + free reinforcing mesh.
Why choose DR. Boat over other adhesives?:
1) The formula of the adhesive is designed in such a way that it can be used to repair items used both in fresh and salt water.
2) Can be used as standard patch glue or as a liquid patch.
3) Doesn’t require the use of hardener or heating.
4) After drying, it retains the strength and flexibility of the glued object.
5) It is durable and flexible.
6) UV resistant.
7) Vulcanization (monolith).
8) Keeps the original properties of the material base.
Using without a patch:
Degrease the damaged area.
The glued object should be secured against moving (e.g. with clamps).
Apply a thick layer of glue to the damaged area 1 cm larger than the damage in all directions.
Wait 20 minutes.
Apply a second thick layer.
After 5 hours, remove the clamps.
After 24 hours, the glued object can be used.
In case of larger damage (cuts over 3 cm), carry out the repair using a reinforcing mesh, which comes with the glue.
Prepare a mesh 2 cm larger than the damaged area.
Thoroughly degrease the surface.
Apply glue to the damaged area and press it into the mesh.
After 20 minutes, apply the glue again on the surface 1.5 cm larger than the previous layer. The glued area becomes sufficiently strong after 24 hours
DR.BOAT - is a product capable of removing, down to the molecular level, virtually any defect caused by a PVC tissue product.
Reinforcing mesh, 20 cm long and 5 cm wide.
Used for reinforcements or repairs together with Liquid Patch PVC, Liquid PVC Ulow, Dr. Boat etc.
We recommend using this mesh when repairing cuts or holes over 2 cm.
Directions for use:
1) Clean and degrease the damaged area.
2) Place the mesh
3) Apply a layer of liquid PVC on top.
It is important to apply the liquid PVC min. 1 cm wider than the edges of the mesh on each side.
You should also wait a few hours after the repair before using the equipment you are repairing.
The mesh will form a uniform layer with liquid PVC and the repaired area will be strengthened beyond the original strength of the equipment.
* The Black PVC repair patch can be used for inflatable boats, pools, kayaks, pontoons, tarpaulins
The patch is made of exactly the same material as factory-made professional inflatable boats.
1. Made of 5 layers of good quality PVC; strong, waterproof, safe and durable.
2. Resistant to mechanical, chemical and thermal damage.
3. Easy to use, you can cut it down to the needed size
4.6 patches in the package, enough to fix a lot of things.
5. Perfect for Bark, Kolibri, Pro Marine, Zodiak, Bush and other inflatable boats as well as tarpaulins for trucks, inflatable rafts, pools, toys etc.
* Airtight waterproof container for repair kit
The box is made of a hard and damage-resistant, reusable plastic. The lid is connected to the container with a safety latch that prevents loss.
1. Fully waterproof.
2. Roomy enough to keep a few things safe while swimming.
3. A very convenient and handy solution for securing moisture-sensitive items; matches, documents, lighters, cigarettes, floats, hooks, stoppers, weights, knives, fireflies and more.